All About Homecoming Week

Today for homecoming week this week Monday we had mitch match Monday and as in dressing wacky and Tuesday is PJ’s and Wednesday is where any Disney shirt and Thursday is Hawaiian day and Friday is owl colors so that means Red Black White color’s  and Friday is Homecoming and the parade is going to be fun and long and the Homecoming game is going to be fun and cool and I am going to the game with Haley and she is going to ask her mom if I can stay the night over her house after the game and then but at the game me and Haley are going to be sitting by our self at the game and be on Snapchat and scaring our friends at the game like popping out and scaring them at the game and we will make a sign and like draw on it and write lets go owls and color it nice and then we will sneak to the high school and put the poster on the truck where all of the poster’s are at but we halft to make shore nobody catches us doing it but yeah and we will have a big Megaphone and scream loud with it and we will yell Mrs.Makings because the last time we did it she did not here us so yeah and that’s all the end

0 comments